Monday, September 12, 2016

How to Draw Anything from Life

Something I do a lot with friends is I go out to draw at random locations across the city. It is intended to help us out of life. We draw people or animals or buildings. I wanted to talk about the differences in drawing from life instead of drawing an image. Since life is very similar to training with a weighted vest in physical exercise. It is more difficult to extract from life and I feel much more rewarding due to complete a more difficult task. When you are drawing a person who is constantly moving, which tells the brain that you only have a certain amount of time to capture the moment, so they tend to remember certain details better. A teacher once told me, pulling out of life is 80 percent what you know and 20 percent of what you see. You learn to draw what you are seeing first study and then go out, real life.

One of my prime locations in my city is the zoo. I go there to draw the animals to their own. If you do not know what you are looking for in their more than an exercise in how he's doing. You're drawing something on a "surfacy" level, in the same way to steal a pot. Learn the inner workings of a person or animal, can help you draw something much better, especially because most subjects are going to move. You do not have the time to think too much, you have to know some information beforehand.

Some things to consider in making a person be anatomy, slight perspective of the body, the body proportions and how the joints rotate, overlapping shape, and clothing, etc., which is not even all you need. When you learn all that on your own, it takes that knowledge and use it when you need to think fast. This will give you less things to know when you are watching a moving object and be able to extract from them a lot easier. So this is really the key to becoming a great in life drawing. I have rarely seen people do it without knowing in advance the vital information.

So when I have to think fast, I keep my artist pencil case supply sketchbook using arm-adillo. It is a perfectly designed artist bag now for drawing out house for art in motion.

For information on the pencil case, please check out: http://arm-adillo.com/blog-draw-anything-from-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment